Caitlin and Sam’s DC Ranch Wedding: Scottsdale Wedding Photographer
Scottsdale Wedding Photographer:Caitlin and Sam’s DC Ranch Wedding. A selection of images from my recent wedding with Caitlin and Sam. I have known Sam and Caitlin since high school, so it has been such a pleasure to watch their relationship grow. We had a wonderful time walking around the desert for their formal photographs that evening. The weather was gorgeous and the desert was in bloom! We took advantage of many of the lovely locations to shoot at around the property. I was so happy to be a part of their special day! It was an amazing wedding!
Wedding photography coverage is actually about more than the number of hours the photographer will be at your wedding actively taking photos. Another thing to consider in regard to the price of your photographer is whether or not they have a second shooter. If they do, that means you will actually be getting two completely different views and angles of your day. The images will compliment each other and fill together to create a complete collection to fully tell the story of your wedding from start to finish. There are better chances that you will get the photos you’ve been dreaming of and have a fulfilled shot list, plus more than you could ever hope for if the photographer brings a second shooter.
Special thanks to the amazing vendors…
- Sherly of Simply Beautiful Wedding and Event Planning: http://www.simplybeautifulweddingsevents.blogspot.com/
- Lauries Bridal: http://www.LauriesBridal.com/
- Modern Tortilla Food Truck and Catering: https://www.facebook.com/moderntortilla/
- Lynette Whitener of DC Ranch: http://www.ccdcranch.com/hacienda-clubhouse/weddings
- Laura of R Salon: http://rsalonphx.com
- Kevin of SKM Entertainment: http://www.skmentertainment.com
– – – – –
To inquire about services for your wedding date, e-mail: Monica@SaatyPhotography.com
All rights reserved © Monica Saaty