Adoption Fundraiser: Flagstaff Sunflower Mini-Session
Flagstaff Sunflower Mini-Session: Adoption Fundraiser. I’m thrilled to announce that I will be offering a limited number of mini portrait sessions! First off, thank you so much for taking the time to read about our plans. We would not be where we are today without the relentless support of friends, family, and members of our communities like YOU!
Life can take so many unexpected twists and turns. Ten years ago, we had no idea we would be where we are today. But we do know that adoption has ALWAYS been our shared goal. As early as 5 years old, Monica knew she wanted to become a mom through adoption. She’s dreamed of providing her own child with their first view of the world and their first tools for processing the things they find! Jonathan has been on the same page and embraced adoption from the start of their journey. Jonathan has a true desire to become a father. Since high-school, he has loved being able to help raise his nieces and nephews and provide guidance in their lives.
We believe in speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude. We value flexibility, patience, and a sense of humor. We strive to give each other an atmosphere in which each can grow. And together, we share a common search for the good and the beautiful.
Laughter and love fill our home and we have been blessed in so many ways. We have so much love to give and truly desire to share that love with a child. Together, we want to provide a child a home filled with the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love, and the sharing of all things good.
Adoption is expensive. Understandably so. Much of these fees go toward wonderful causes and vital steps of the process – like birth mother expenses, legal fees, and agency fees. Unfortunately, this reality keeps so many amazing couples from taking the steps to adopt. When we first made the decision to adopt, we knew we would have to work diligently to save up for this amazing adventure to parenthood. I LOVE working with families and I’m so excited to use my photography to help us advance in the process!
Mini-Session Portraits are Perfect for:
- Families looking for a few fantastic images.
- Mothers-to-be who want maternity photos without committing to a full maternity shoot.
- Engaged couples needing a few photos for their save-the-date cards.
- Anyone who ha s been putting off getting updated professional photos or head shots.
Sunflower Session Information:
- August 7th: Click Here to Reserve Your Spot!
- August 12th: Click Here to Reserve Your Spot!
- August 16th: Click Here to Reserve Your Spot!
- 15-minute sessions; 3 people (+$15 ea); 10 edited images delivered in a private gallery within 2 weeks.
- Limited number of sessions available. See calendar for available time slots!
- Payment in full is due when you book your session in order to hold your spot. All payments are non-refundable but can be moved toward a future session date if an emergency happens.
- Mini-sessions do go quickly – please arrive 10+ minutes early to be ready to start right on time. We typically have time for some casually posed family portraits and some breakout shots of the kids and other combinations. If you are looking for more a relaxed portrait session experience with more candid shots please send me an email to schedule a full family session!